Saturday, May 21, 2011

aku hidup kau mati

i just want to say,i always b fake in my previous blog,try very hard to look like a cheap helpless dude,trying to get a fake publicity by my reader,daim im not like that in the reality,n guess what?what do u expect from me?this is da new blog.so it will full of!
  1. curse,i curse a lot in da reality
  2. i'm a super drama-tic dude,so u will read lotttts of emotional pose,but that effin thing make me diff from regular dude yo!
  3. i will give my own bitchy opinion in some issue that cranked my patient
  4. i use a suka-hati-mak-bapak-aku rojak language, cuz this is my blog i can freely wrote anything that i want kan?
  5. and last but not least i use a setaraf-budak-sekolah-rendah english because i'm so bad in writing,and it #truefact not #truefat,it difff ya pakcik makcik.


No comments:

Post a Comment